HP Deskjet 3050 printer to a wireless router will allow you to print materials conveniently without having to deal with excess wires and cables. How do I connect my HP printer to my computer Call Toll Free Number +1(855)704-4301 You can connect your HP Deskjet printer to a wireless router on any Windows or Mac computer as long as you know the username and password for your router.
Printer is now visible in the AiO app Note the green status light beside the 3632 printer, pointed at by the pink arrow, indicating that the printer is indeed connected to your chosen Wi-Fi network, and is now online.
Watch the printer’s wireless status lamp while waiting. That light stops flashing and glows a steady white once the Printer Successfully Connects to the selected network, as shown in the next picture.
However, we’ve noticed that sometimes, the Connecting screen in step 14 above does not disappear, even after the printer itself has connected. When this occurs, we simply close the AiO app with the Home key, and then reopen it. The screen just previous then appears.
HP Deskjet 3630 Printer to Wi-Fi Call +1(855)704-4301
- The printer and the computer should be kept on. All the devices that you have included in the print system should be on and placed near to each other.
- If they are placed apart, the interruption in the network signal is likely to occur which in turn leads to the connection issue.
- Make sure that the devices that are responsible of emitting radioactive waves should be placed away from the print system.
- It is good to keep the metal bodies at a distant from the printer as they are one of the hindrances for good signal strength.
- Connecting the HP Deskjet 3630 printer with the Wi-Fi lets your printer to communicate with other computers that are in the same network. This is why the printer and the computer to which the printer is connected should be in contact with the same wireless network.
- Hope the tips that are provided above help you maintain good network strength and keep you away from frequent network connection issues.
- Power on the printer. You would be automatically connecting to the wireless network from the printer, so you need not to connect it to a computer first.
- As it is mentioned earlier in the description, the method you choose to establish the wireless connection is completely based on the compatibility and your choice selecting the method.
- Certain printer models allow you connect to the wireless network using the built-in system.
- When prompted you have to key in the network Id and password to initiate the network connection.
- Generally, the default network name and password are provided by the ISP. You can use it when you are logging in for the first time.
- You can also change the password at later times as per you convenience. Do remember that the password is higly case-sensitive.
- Mistyping of password would resulted in error connecting the device. Before you setting up a new password, do not use the user name as it is quite easy for others to make a guess on what the password could be.
- Always use alpha numeric ans make your password strong, so that it could be difficult for others to predict. Once you keyed in the network name and password, the wireless router starts to discover the device that are in contact with it.
- If it is not shown in the list of devices, refresh it and make it done.
- Once the HP Deskjet 3630 printer is connected to the network, you have to add the printer to the computer. For this, go to the control panel of the computer.
- Right-click on the Windows icon and choose the View devices and printers or Devices and Printers option.
- Choose the Add a Printer icon which is present at the top of the window.
- Choose the HP Deskjet 3630 printer from the list and hold on for a while. If you receive a prompt to install the required driver or software use the below instructions and get the work done.